Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome 2 ASia!

-THE KOP COMES TO ASIA-





i cant wait to show this scarf while singing You'lL neveR waLk ALone...
together2 wif others the kop fansz!Fans who purchase tickets in "The Kop" sections of the grounds will receive a Limited Edition Scarf (my sections!)
i will watch them live @Singapore National Stadium this coming SUnDay!
even tOOOooooOOOooo SAD bcoz stevie Not coming but LFC is still everything 2 me!
his spirit will follow this Tour!!all the best stevie!!
YnWa~

Thailand vs LFC
24thjuLy2009

my heroes now already in baNgkok!
4 their tour n friendly match
Thailand Vs Liverpool
I can watch dis game Live astro channel 811(9pm)
tQ astro coz bring me there!!!yeah!
ALL THE BEST MY HEROES!!










p/s : want 2 bring along banner show this (alonso : plz dunt go!the kop luvs u)





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online