Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You Hurt Me, My Friend...



I thought she was my best friend,
We are deep in each others heart.
We help each other to forget.
When others seek to offend.
Raising each others spirit...
...but today all gone...
...u r not the one anymore..
memories will remain..
that  will hurt me..but is ok..
i can handle it myself..
gudbye my fren =(...4ver..
YnwA
"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts"
 
hard 2 find our true friend actually...
when i need them.they gone,when i cry,i cry myself..
when i alone,nobody come n talk....
i think ive one...but  now no more..
maybe me myself and I..only friend that ive~
p/s : ive nobody nobody but me!u hurt me much=(


4 comments:

only me ^erien'z^ said...

awat la cina nie ske sgt komen?gilo virus kut ni

mrCharmed said...

amboih...cina pn minat blog dia

CaBaiKeRinG said...

syco... awat ni? takpa i jadi ur friend forever

mai la baca cabai kering

only me ^erien'z^ said...

wan : tue cina sesat tue..
cik rose : thanx..yup2 fam akn sentiasa jd kwn terbaik lam idup..luv u!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online